One of the most beautiful and picturesque treks in the Himalayas, the Kheerganga trek is on many people’s to-do list. With an easy to moderate difficulty level, the Kheerganga trek is as much about the journey as it is about the destination. While the biggest attraction of the trek is the hot water spring that awaits at the end of the trek, the journey to the top is also one to remember. With greenery all around, the vast sky above, and a winding path that will have you cross rivers, villages, and forests, Kheerganga trek is one that will stay on your mind long after you return. But before you go, here are three things to remember.
You may also like
- General Elections 2019 Live Updates: PM Modi To Campaign In Maharashtra, Rajasthan; Rahul Gandhi In UP Today
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale Holds Talks With Chinese foreign Minister
- In 4-Hour Meet, Pragya Thakur Told By BJP To “Avoid Provocative Remarks”
- 290 Including 5 Indians Killed In Sri Lanka Serial Blasts, 24 Arrested
- Father, Son Die Trying To Save Drowning Tourist In Australia