One of the most beautiful and picturesque treks in the Himalayas, the Kheerganga trek is on many people’s to-do list. With an easy to moderate difficulty level, the Kheerganga trek is as much about the journey as it is about the destination. While the biggest attraction of the trek is the hot water spring that awaits at the end of the trek, the journey to the top is also one to remember. With greenery all around, the vast sky above, and a winding path that will have you cross rivers, villages, and forests, Kheerganga trek is one that will stay on your mind long after you return. But before you go, here are three things to remember.
You may also like
- Pakistan A “Dear Country” To All Saudis: Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman
- Venezuelan Oil Finds Home In India As US Turns Away Shipments
- Japan’s PM Nominated Trump For Nobel Peace Prize On US Request
- New Zealand To Target Internet Giants With Digital Tax
- “Consider Me Ambassador Of Pak In Saudi”: Crown Prince To Imran Khan