One of the many cities that deserve a visit when you are down south is Alappuzha, also known as Alleppey, in Kerala. The Venetian Capital of Kerala, the city is known mostly for its backwaters, lagoons , and beaches. Beyond the paddy fields, the picturesque roads and streets, the houseboats that offer a luxurious stay for those who care to explore them, there are a few things that you just can’t miss doing when you are in Alappuzha. Here are three of those things.
You may also like
- Amethi Lok Sabha Election Result 2019 UP: Smriti Irani extends lead over Rahul Gandhi to 7,500 votes – Live updates
- West Bengal Lok Sabha election results 2019: Bengal turns saffron as TMC’s green fades away
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha Chunav 2019 Live: Latest updates
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election Result 2019: Watch live streaming of results of 48 LS seats on mobile, desktop
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots: BJP charges fly on its face