One of the many cities that deserve a visit when you are down south is Alappuzha, also known as Alleppey, in Kerala. The Venetian Capital of Kerala, the city is known mostly for its backwaters, lagoons , and beaches. Beyond the paddy fields, the picturesque roads and streets, the houseboats that offer a luxurious stay for those who care to explore them, there are a few things that you just can’t miss doing when you are in Alappuzha. Here are three of those things.
You may also like
- International election observer say initial Thailand vote count was ‘flawed’
- Won’t file police complaint against students who forcibly entered my house: JNU VC
- Imran Khan says Indo-Pak relations to remain tense till LS polls
- love for antiques item by vijay nanda
- AIMIM aims two Lok Sabha seats in Mumbai