Botox treatments have conventionally been associated with smooth, often expressionless faces. While the cosmetic procedure, that has been around for 15 years now, is much sought after for plumping up the skin, concealing fine lines and giving a youthful appearance, there are many who hesitate due to the possible side effects. Those looking for a more subtle, natural-looking alternative, can opt for Baby Botox. It is still regular Botox, just given in smaller doses, and applied in a slightly different way by targetting specific areas. This is also seen as a preventive measure to modify how the facial muscles move. Celebrities like Amanda Holden and Courteney Cox have been criticised in the past for their over-Botoxed faces, meanwhile many feel Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex may have dabbled in this treatment.
You may also like
- How Bumrah became the best ODI bowler in the world
- Aishwarya, Abhishek, Amitabh Bachchan And Others Celebrate Aaradhya’s Birthday In Mumbai
- Bigg Boss 12, Day 61, Written Update: One Mistake By Shivashish Leads To This Repercussion
- Train 18, India’s First Engine-Less Train, To Go On Trial Run Today
- 3 Ways To Make Your Bachelorette Party More Fun Like Priyanka Chopra’s