Having warm teachers and friends in kindergarten can prevent children of highly critical parents from exhibiting argumentative and defiant behaviours, a study has found. Angry, threatening and highly critical parenting is more likely to result in children with defiant, non-compliant and revengeful behaviour that spills over to adulthood and impacts relationships with all authority figures.
You may also like
- China, US discuss next stage of trade talks
- Telangana Assembly election results: Key candidates and constituencies
- We forgot issues of development that Modi took up in 2014: BJP MP Sanjay Kakade on poll results
- UK PM to head back to Brussels to stave off Brexit crisis
- Indian arrested on charges of smuggling foreign nationals into US