Having warm teachers and friends in kindergarten can prevent children of highly critical parents from exhibiting argumentative and defiant behaviours, a study has found. Angry, threatening and highly critical parenting is more likely to result in children with defiant, non-compliant and revengeful behaviour that spills over to adulthood and impacts relationships with all authority figures.
You may also like
- General Elections 2019 Live Updates: PM Modi To Campaign In Maharashtra, Rajasthan; Rahul Gandhi In UP Today
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale Holds Talks With Chinese foreign Minister
- In 4-Hour Meet, Pragya Thakur Told By BJP To “Avoid Provocative Remarks”
- 290 Including 5 Indians Killed In Sri Lanka Serial Blasts, 24 Arrested
- Father, Son Die Trying To Save Drowning Tourist In Australia