Having warm teachers and friends in kindergarten can prevent children of highly critical parents from exhibiting argumentative and defiant behaviours, a study has found. Angry, threatening and highly critical parenting is more likely to result in children with defiant, non-compliant and revengeful behaviour that spills over to adulthood and impacts relationships with all authority figures.
You may also like
- Pakistan A “Dear Country” To All Saudis: Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman
- Venezuelan Oil Finds Home In India As US Turns Away Shipments
- Japan’s PM Nominated Trump For Nobel Peace Prize On US Request
- New Zealand To Target Internet Giants With Digital Tax
- “Consider Me Ambassador Of Pak In Saudi”: Crown Prince To Imran Khan