Kapil Sharma took everyone by surprise when amidst the controversy that followed his fight with Sunil Grover, he took to Twitter and announced, “Will not say she is my better half .. she completes me .. love u ginni .. please welcome her .. I love her so much (sic).” This was more than a year ago. Apart from the fact that Ginni Chatrath had partnered with Kapil on a comedy show Hans Baliye, there wasn’t any information about the girl who had stolen the popular stand-up comedian’s heart. But now that the duo has announced their marriage on December 12, the pretty girl has started opening up about her beau, the low phase that he went through and their impending nuptials.
You may also like
- Pakistan A “Dear Country” To All Saudis: Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman
- Venezuelan Oil Finds Home In India As US Turns Away Shipments
- Japan’s PM Nominated Trump For Nobel Peace Prize On US Request
- New Zealand To Target Internet Giants With Digital Tax
- “Consider Me Ambassador Of Pak In Saudi”: Crown Prince To Imran Khan