Kapil Sharma took everyone by surprise when amidst the controversy that followed his fight with Sunil Grover, he took to Twitter and announced, “Will not say she is my better half .. she completes me .. love u ginni .. please welcome her .. I love her so much (sic).” This was more than a year ago. Apart from the fact that Ginni Chatrath had partnered with Kapil on a comedy show Hans Baliye, there wasn’t any information about the girl who had stolen the popular stand-up comedian’s heart. But now that the duo has announced their marriage on December 12, the pretty girl has started opening up about her beau, the low phase that he went through and their impending nuptials.
You may also like
- General Elections 2019 Live Updates: PM Modi To Campaign In Maharashtra, Rajasthan; Rahul Gandhi In UP Today
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale Holds Talks With Chinese foreign Minister
- In 4-Hour Meet, Pragya Thakur Told By BJP To “Avoid Provocative Remarks”
- 290 Including 5 Indians Killed In Sri Lanka Serial Blasts, 24 Arrested
- Father, Son Die Trying To Save Drowning Tourist In Australia