Kapil Sharma took everyone by surprise when amidst the controversy that followed his fight with Sunil Grover, he took to Twitter and announced, “Will not say she is my better half .. she completes me .. love u ginni .. please welcome her .. I love her so much (sic).” This was more than a year ago. Apart from the fact that Ginni Chatrath had partnered with Kapil on a comedy show Hans Baliye, there wasn’t any information about the girl who had stolen the popular stand-up comedian’s heart. But now that the duo has announced their marriage on December 12, the pretty girl has started opening up about her beau, the low phase that he went through and their impending nuptials.
You may also like
- China, US discuss next stage of trade talks
- Telangana Assembly election results: Key candidates and constituencies
- We forgot issues of development that Modi took up in 2014: BJP MP Sanjay Kakade on poll results
- UK PM to head back to Brussels to stave off Brexit crisis
- Indian arrested on charges of smuggling foreign nationals into US