Garima Yagnik may have been confident about her singing in her second single (and first solo), Naina Kyun Barse, but one person she was scared to play the song to before its release was her aunt, crooner Alka Yagnik. The young artiste laughs, “She’s such a big legend that it always makes me nervous to get her feedback.” But, that’s not the only reason why she prefers getting the famed Bollywood songstress’ (whom she calls Buji) opinion after her tracks are ready. The Londoner, who’s a singer as well as a theatre actor, talks to us about her work, her favourite Alka Yagnik songs and more.
You may also like
- How Bumrah became the best ODI bowler in the world
- Aishwarya, Abhishek, Amitabh Bachchan And Others Celebrate Aaradhya’s Birthday In Mumbai
- Bigg Boss 12, Day 61, Written Update: One Mistake By Shivashish Leads To This Repercussion
- Train 18, India’s First Engine-Less Train, To Go On Trial Run Today
- 3 Ways To Make Your Bachelorette Party More Fun Like Priyanka Chopra’s