Garima Yagnik may have been confident about her singing in her second single (and first solo), Naina Kyun Barse, but one person she was scared to play the song to before its release was her aunt, crooner Alka Yagnik. The young artiste laughs, “She’s such a big legend that it always makes me nervous to get her feedback.” But, that’s not the only reason why she prefers getting the famed Bollywood songstress’ (whom she calls Buji) opinion after her tracks are ready. The Londoner, who’s a singer as well as a theatre actor, talks to us about her work, her favourite Alka Yagnik songs and more.
You may also like
- love for antiques item by vijay nanda
- AIMIM aims two Lok Sabha seats in Mumbai
- Sajjad Khan, a Jaish terrorist close to Pulwama mastermind arrested near Delhi
- Mosque Attack: Facebook says no one flagged New Zealand shooting live stream
- TMC complains to Election Commission over PM Modi’s photo on rail tickets