Garima Yagnik may have been confident about her singing in her second single (and first solo), Naina Kyun Barse, but one person she was scared to play the song to before its release was her aunt, crooner Alka Yagnik. The young artiste laughs, “She’s such a big legend that it always makes me nervous to get her feedback.” But, that’s not the only reason why she prefers getting the famed Bollywood songstress’ (whom she calls Buji) opinion after her tracks are ready. The Londoner, who’s a singer as well as a theatre actor, talks to us about her work, her favourite Alka Yagnik songs and more.
You may also like
- Trouble for Macron as ‘yellow vest’ protestors back on the streets
- US-Mexico border situation growing security crisis, need $5.7 billion to build wall: Trump in TV address
- Three arrested by Crime Branch of Delhi Police for duping 4,500 people across country
- CBI Director Alok Verma resumes office after 77-day forced leave
- Sheikh Hasina takes oath as Bangladesh PM for third consecutive term