Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika – The Queen Of Jhansi, is being directed by Krish, a Telugu filmmaker. There’s talk that the actor’s next film will also be helmed by a South director. According to the grapevine, Kangy is said to be in talks with writer-director Prakash Rao Kovelamudi, son of the legendary Telugu filmmaker, K Raghavendra Rao. The project is said to be in the initial stages. Kangana will work on the details after she wraps up the Rani Lakshmibai biopic, which has a schedule lined up in Rajasthan.
You may also like
- love for antiques item by vijay nanda
- AIMIM aims two Lok Sabha seats in Mumbai
- Sajjad Khan, a Jaish terrorist close to Pulwama mastermind arrested near Delhi
- Mosque Attack: Facebook says no one flagged New Zealand shooting live stream
- TMC complains to Election Commission over PM Modi’s photo on rail tickets