Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika – The Queen Of Jhansi, is being directed by Krish, a Telugu filmmaker. There’s talk that the actor’s next film will also be helmed by a South director. According to the grapevine, Kangy is said to be in talks with writer-director Prakash Rao Kovelamudi, son of the legendary Telugu filmmaker, K Raghavendra Rao. The project is said to be in the initial stages. Kangana will work on the details after she wraps up the Rani Lakshmibai biopic, which has a schedule lined up in Rajasthan.
You may also like
- India’s first Ruby chocolate is here!
- As boxing faces uncertain future, International Boxing Association chief confirms it will remain in 2020 Olympics
- World Anti-Doping Agency to continue bullying investigation within organisation
- Blow to Sirisena: Sri Lankan Parliament votes against PM Rajapakse
- France an US ally, not their vassal state: Macron hits out at Trump