Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika – The Queen Of Jhansi, is being directed by Krish, a Telugu filmmaker. There’s talk that the actor’s next film will also be helmed by a South director. According to the grapevine, Kangy is said to be in talks with writer-director Prakash Rao Kovelamudi, son of the legendary Telugu filmmaker, K Raghavendra Rao. The project is said to be in the initial stages. Kangana will work on the details after she wraps up the Rani Lakshmibai biopic, which has a schedule lined up in Rajasthan.
You may also like
- Trouble for Macron as ‘yellow vest’ protestors back on the streets
- US-Mexico border situation growing security crisis, need $5.7 billion to build wall: Trump in TV address
- Three arrested by Crime Branch of Delhi Police for duping 4,500 people across country
- CBI Director Alok Verma resumes office after 77-day forced leave
- Sheikh Hasina takes oath as Bangladesh PM for third consecutive term