Given our hectic schedules, most of us don’t get enough sleep. The new royal Meghan Markle is no stranger to this either. The mom-to-be has been attending back-to-back royal engagements since her nuptials with husband Prince Harry. And it seems she uses a cool make-up trick to ensure she’s looking fresh-faced all the time. At the recent Remembrance Service, make-up artists noticed that the Duchess had swapped her usual brown liner on her waterline for a more subtle nude. This is a clever way to disguise tired eyes and any redness in the area. The nude shade resembles the whiteness of the eyes and makes the peepers look wider and more awake.
You may also like
- Pakistan A “Dear Country” To All Saudis: Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman
- Venezuelan Oil Finds Home In India As US Turns Away Shipments
- Japan’s PM Nominated Trump For Nobel Peace Prize On US Request
- New Zealand To Target Internet Giants With Digital Tax
- “Consider Me Ambassador Of Pak In Saudi”: Crown Prince To Imran Khan