Budget travel is a huge thing nowadays. With people wanting to travel more and see more places and cities, it becomes imperative for them to manage their money well so that they can make multiple trips possible through the year. In a bid to do that, a lot of people are now going for hostels rather than hotels when they travel. Hostels are not only pocket friendly but also pretty cool, very convenient, and they also allow travellers to socialise with other people.
You may also like
- International election observer say initial Thailand vote count was ‘flawed’
- Won’t file police complaint against students who forcibly entered my house: JNU VC
- Imran Khan says Indo-Pak relations to remain tense till LS polls
- love for antiques item by vijay nanda
- AIMIM aims two Lok Sabha seats in Mumbai