Nine years ago, Saif Ali Khan had set up his production house, Illuminati Films, with his friend and partner Dinesh Vijan. The duo worked well together and made films such as Love Aaj Kal (2009), Cocktail (2012) and Go Goa Gone (2013). The last movie under the banner was Happy Ending, which released in 2014. Later, Dinesh set up his own production house. Now, we have learnt that Saif, too, has taken a similar route.
You may also like
- Trouble for Macron as ‘yellow vest’ protestors back on the streets
- US-Mexico border situation growing security crisis, need $5.7 billion to build wall: Trump in TV address
- Three arrested by Crime Branch of Delhi Police for duping 4,500 people across country
- CBI Director Alok Verma resumes office after 77-day forced leave
- Sheikh Hasina takes oath as Bangladesh PM for third consecutive term