it the ramp or the red carpet, Sonam Kapoor owns it like a boss. After enthralling us in her golden avatar at the Glamour and Style Awards, the actor pulled off another glittery number at the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in Mumbai. Turning showstopper for designer Tarun Tahiliani, Kapoor wore a tulle gown in monochrome and the ombre effect on it was somewhat reminiscent of the Darren Aronofsky masterpiece Black Swan starring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. The paillette spread across the outfit made sure the glamour quotient of her attire was on point and we love the actor’s dazzling style
You may also like
- Sheki and Khan’s Palace in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list
- Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Libra under fire, US Congress begins hearings
- BJP prepares for Maharashtra assembly polls, aims for 2.5 cr voters
- Snub to grand old party: Prakash Amdedkar’s VBA offers 40 out of 288 seats to Congress for Maharashtra poll alliance
- Post success of ‘Kabir Singh’, Shahid Kapoor to charge Rs 35 crore per film?