Telecom regulator TRAI had recommended that both E and V bands should be opened for backhaul with light touch regulation. The regulator had also suggested that the E-band airwaves should be given at Rs 10,000 per annum fee per slot of 250 megahertz (MHz) whereas the V-band airwaves should be charged at Rs 1,000 per annum for each 50 MHz slot.
You may also like
- How Bumrah became the best ODI bowler in the world
- Aishwarya, Abhishek, Amitabh Bachchan And Others Celebrate Aaradhya’s Birthday In Mumbai
- Bigg Boss 12, Day 61, Written Update: One Mistake By Shivashish Leads To This Repercussion
- Train 18, India’s First Engine-Less Train, To Go On Trial Run Today
- 3 Ways To Make Your Bachelorette Party More Fun Like Priyanka Chopra’s