Telecom regulator TRAI had recommended that both E and V bands should be opened for backhaul with light touch regulation. The regulator had also suggested that the E-band airwaves should be given at Rs 10,000 per annum fee per slot of 250 megahertz (MHz) whereas the V-band airwaves should be charged at Rs 1,000 per annum for each 50 MHz slot.
You may also like
6 days ago
- love for antiques item by vijay nanda
- AIMIM aims two Lok Sabha seats in Mumbai
- Sajjad Khan, a Jaish terrorist close to Pulwama mastermind arrested near Delhi
- Mosque Attack: Facebook says no one flagged New Zealand shooting live stream
- TMC complains to Election Commission over PM Modi’s photo on rail tickets