Udaipur is one of the most travelled to places in Rajasthan. It is also an overnight journey away from Delhi, which makes it perfect for a weekend trip. From luxurious hotels to a very royal City Palace, the “City of Lakes” offers a lot to see to whoever travels here. It is a good travel destination for couples and for solo travellers. If there are boutique hotels, there are also hostels for people to stay in. And if you decide to head to this erstwhile capital of the kingdom of Mewar, here are the experiences you shouldn’t miss out on.
You may also like
- International election observer say initial Thailand vote count was ‘flawed’
- Won’t file police complaint against students who forcibly entered my house: JNU VC
- Imran Khan says Indo-Pak relations to remain tense till LS polls
- love for antiques item by vijay nanda
- AIMIM aims two Lok Sabha seats in Mumbai