Udaipur is one of the most travelled to places in Rajasthan. It is also an overnight journey away from Delhi, which makes it perfect for a weekend trip. From luxurious hotels to a very royal City Palace, the “City of Lakes” offers a lot to see to whoever travels here. It is a good travel destination for couples and for solo travellers. If there are boutique hotels, there are also hostels for people to stay in. And if you decide to head to this erstwhile capital of the kingdom of Mewar, here are the experiences you shouldn’t miss out on.
You may also like
- Amethi Lok Sabha Election Result 2019 UP: Smriti Irani extends lead over Rahul Gandhi to 7,500 votes – Live updates
- West Bengal Lok Sabha election results 2019: Bengal turns saffron as TMC’s green fades away
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha Chunav 2019 Live: Latest updates
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election Result 2019: Watch live streaming of results of 48 LS seats on mobile, desktop
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots: BJP charges fly on its face