Apart from the much dreaded act of packing, there are a few other issues that often leave people feeling troubled before, during and after a long-haul flight. One of the more pertinent issues is definitely the way one looks and feels after getting off a plane after several hours spent in a closed cabin with controlled climate and air temperature. Here’s the thing – it’s not easy looking your best or even close to your best at 40,000 feet. Thanks to the air pressure there and all the dehydration your body will probably experience, you are likely to end up with dry skin and messy, knotted hair. Fortunately, there are a few tips and tricks that can help you look and feel fresh before you get off that plane.
You may also like
- International election observer say initial Thailand vote count was ‘flawed’
- Won’t file police complaint against students who forcibly entered my house: JNU VC
- Imran Khan says Indo-Pak relations to remain tense till LS polls
- love for antiques item by vijay nanda
- AIMIM aims two Lok Sabha seats in Mumbai