Apart from the much dreaded act of packing, there are a few other issues that often leave people feeling troubled before, during and after a long-haul flight. One of the more pertinent issues is definitely the way one looks and feels after getting off a plane after several hours spent in a closed cabin with controlled climate and air temperature. Here’s the thing – it’s not easy looking your best or even close to your best at 40,000 feet. Thanks to the air pressure there and all the dehydration your body will probably experience, you are likely to end up with dry skin and messy, knotted hair. Fortunately, there are a few tips and tricks that can help you look and feel fresh before you get off that plane.
You may also like
- Amethi Lok Sabha Election Result 2019 UP: Smriti Irani extends lead over Rahul Gandhi to 7,500 votes – Live updates
- West Bengal Lok Sabha election results 2019: Bengal turns saffron as TMC’s green fades away
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha Chunav 2019 Live: Latest updates
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election Result 2019: Watch live streaming of results of 48 LS seats on mobile, desktop
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots: BJP charges fly on its face