When we compliment Malaika Arora about how radiant she looks, the diva quips, “It’s hilarious because although I take it as a compliment, some people make it sound like I’m 70 years old. I’m 43 and I don’t care about age because it’s not that big a deal. But most of the times, people don’t get my age right. I’ve been called 45.” The self-admitted health freak has now opened a yoga studio (Diva Yoga) in Mumbai that caters to women of all ages, which she plans to expand across the country. Looking stunning in athleisure wear, Malla talks to us about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, and how yoga helped her overcome tough times.
You may also like
- Pakistan A “Dear Country” To All Saudis: Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman
- Venezuelan Oil Finds Home In India As US Turns Away Shipments
- Japan’s PM Nominated Trump For Nobel Peace Prize On US Request
- New Zealand To Target Internet Giants With Digital Tax
- “Consider Me Ambassador Of Pak In Saudi”: Crown Prince To Imran Khan