When we compliment Malaika Arora about how radiant she looks, the diva quips, “It’s hilarious because although I take it as a compliment, some people make it sound like I’m 70 years old. I’m 43 and I don’t care about age because it’s not that big a deal. But most of the times, people don’t get my age right. I’ve been called 45.” The self-admitted health freak has now opened a yoga studio (Diva Yoga) in Mumbai that caters to women of all ages, which she plans to expand across the country. Looking stunning in athleisure wear, Malla talks to us about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, and how yoga helped her overcome tough times.
You may also like
- General Elections 2019 Live Updates: PM Modi To Campaign In Maharashtra, Rajasthan; Rahul Gandhi In UP Today
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale Holds Talks With Chinese foreign Minister
- In 4-Hour Meet, Pragya Thakur Told By BJP To “Avoid Provocative Remarks”
- 290 Including 5 Indians Killed In Sri Lanka Serial Blasts, 24 Arrested
- Father, Son Die Trying To Save Drowning Tourist In Australia