When we compliment Malaika Arora about how radiant she looks, the diva quips, “It’s hilarious because although I take it as a compliment, some people make it sound like I’m 70 years old. I’m 43 and I don’t care about age because it’s not that big a deal. But most of the times, people don’t get my age right. I’ve been called 45.” The self-admitted health freak has now opened a yoga studio (Diva Yoga) in Mumbai that caters to women of all ages, which she plans to expand across the country. Looking stunning in athleisure wear, Malla talks to us about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, and how yoga helped her overcome tough times.
You may also like
- China, US discuss next stage of trade talks
- Telangana Assembly election results: Key candidates and constituencies
- We forgot issues of development that Modi took up in 2014: BJP MP Sanjay Kakade on poll results
- UK PM to head back to Brussels to stave off Brexit crisis
- Indian arrested on charges of smuggling foreign nationals into US